venerdì 17 agosto 2012

Surf the waves of tropical - America

Surf the waves of tropical - America


Contact Information
Office: Playa Santa Teresa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica  
Manager: (506) 8836-5064
E-mail: simonsurfbro@hotmail.it


Who we are

My name is Simone, I am Italian and have lived in Costa Rica for the past 10 years...'my tropical paradise' is how I describe this place. Pacifica Surf School and Pacifica Surf Studios was born from a lifelong pursuit of sports and nature. When I was living in Italy, I had always been dedicated to sports, for 12 years I was a semi-professional motocross rider and I was aiming for big goals in racing until I had to face the reality of an almost complete lack of sponsors. It was at this time I realized that I had to choose a new direction: to study law. Difficult, but doable if I could only put half of the motivation and determination that I did for motocross! It took many hard years, but I succeeded.

During these years that I started surfing, and the more I surfed the less I felt convinced of what I really wanted from my life...it was at that time in which I visited Costa Rica for the first time.
Costa Rica was the solution, the place where I could live an outdoor life and where surfing was not only a passion, but a job too. I continued my studies and received my law degree in order to feel more prepared to do what a really wanted to do-move to Costa Rica and teach surfing.

I opened my first school in Playa Tamarindo and I loved it except that the town was becoming rapidly urbanized. I explored more of the incredible Costa Rican territory until I ended up in a very spectacular place- Playa Santa Teresa.

I didn't hesitate much, in less than one year I moved to Santa Teresa and opened another school: the Pacifica Surf School. It's been a great experience, and we have taught thousands of surfing lessons. I have fulfilled my dream with Pacifica Surf Studios; I can provide the possibility for people to gain access to not only the sport of surfing, but also the lifestyle. I have created an atmosphere for those who want to enjoy a vacation that blends sports and nature. Pura Vida!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento